Tri-County Fly Fishers (the “Organization”) shall recognize all persons requesting membership and is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex and in some cases religion or political beliefs.
Because participation in fishing and boating activities may be dangerous, we require all participants to assume all risk by signing the TCFF general release. To participate in fishing activities at The Grand Oaks Resort all members and their guests need to sign a waiver to fish at Grand Oaks Resort. All forms need to be re-signed each year when paying their dues. These forms can be found, downloaded and printed from the "Membership Forms" tab in the toolbar.
1. Membership is available but not restricted to residents of the Tri-County area of Lake, Sumter and Marion Counties, Florida.
2. Annual Dues - Dues for membership shall be set by the Board. Currently annual membership is $30.00. The amount covers the Member for each calendar year, payable to the Treasurer in advance of becoming a member, and then annually on the first day of January of that year. Unpaid memberships will be discontinued after the April business meeting. In addition, members are required to sign “Limits of Liability Forms” that protect the Organization and Grand Oaks. If required forms are not signed, the member will be considered not in good standing and prohibited from participating in the activities of the Organization.
3. Honorary Membership - To deserving individuals at the discretion of the Board.
4. Life Membership - To deserving individuals at the discretion of the Board.
5. 85 years old and above - Membership shall be free at the time of membership renewal.